Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no service issue after 11.2.6 upgrade

No service issue after update

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 8:11 AM

See this support document for issues with no service. If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support IF the carrier cannot resolve the issue, then contact Apple Support. Contact Apple Support or make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store.

3 replies

Mar 9, 2018 6:52 AM in response to rohitfromlko

I'm having the same trouble after upgrading to 11.2.6 (iPhone 6s, Verizon). Have checked for carrier updates, reset network settings, done a factory reset, and today tried a new SIM card from Verizon. My phone started dropping off the cellular network approximately every 12 hours (really, whenever I commute anywhere) consistently since updating to 11.2.6 about three weeks ago.

Mar 25, 2018 2:36 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Today is day 11 without my phone. Elevem days ago I started getting No Service and or Searching in the carrier spot on my iphone 6. I'm currently running the latest IOS (11.2.6) and have did everything humanly possible to fix this (Factory restore 5 times, Reset Network Settings, Reset All Settings, Restore Backup). I made an appointment with the Apple Store and after running some tests, couldn't find anything wrong with it. The Apple Genius powered my phone down and then on and magically, it connected to T-Mobile. The Apple Genius for some reason felt that this would only be temporary and suggested upgrading my phone. I was advised that I would be given $140 credit for my iPhone 6 and then would have to pay an additional $300 U.S. for a replacement iPhone 6. If I wanted to upgrade to a 7 or 8, I would have to sell a kidney or two.

I'm with Telus in Ontario, but had to travel to Michigan to the nearest Apple Store. Anyways, I crossed the border that night and it re-connected to Telus. This lasted 2 days and went back to Searching. The carrier settings don't even appear. Contacted Telus again, and after the 3rd time, they advised that it is a known problem and supposedly, IOS 11.3 is suppose to fix this. My iPhone 6 64 gig is mint with not a mark on it. What happens if 11.3 doesn't fix this? My iphone 6 is out of warranty and feel that I shouldn't have to replace my phone if Apple is saying nothing is wrong with it. But if there is nothing wrong with it, why isn't it working?

no service issue after 11.2.6 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.