Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 - Bluetooth Issue

I just received an iPhone8 from an insurance claim - so I'm sure it's reconditioned. I went to play music in mar car last night with bluetooth connected, and the music only came out of the right speakers? I checked balance settings in the car and on the phone - no issues there. Any clue?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 8:22 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 3, 2018 10:34 AM in response to jamesfromaudubon

Hello jamesfromaudubon,

Thank you for using Apple Support. It's my understanding that when connecting your iPhone with your car stereo using Bluetooth, you only hear music out of the right speaker. Checking your settings was a great start. The following steps can help with this issue:
  1. Check your car stereo's user manual for how to pair with a Bluetooth device.
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on.
  3. Restart your iOS device.
  4. On your iOS device, unpair your car stereo. On your car's display, unpair your iOS device and any other devices. Restart your car and your iOS device, then pair and connect again.
  5. Update your iOS device.
  6. Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
  7. If you still can't connect, contact Apple Support.
Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo

Have a great day!

iPhone 8 - Bluetooth Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.