Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8, IOS 11.2.6 - How do I increase the number of emails displayed in my Inbox??

How do I increase the number of emails displayed in my Inbox?

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 8:43 AM

6 replies

Mar 2, 2018 9:05 AM in response to TLPaps

If you’re talking about mail in general, some of that will depend on who you use for your mail

Settings

accounts and passwords

go to your mail account

FOr me for example, in my hotmail I can choose how far back to sync my mail, but in my yahoo I cannot, so what you can do may depend on what your mail provider allows you to do.

If there isn’t an obvious setting to look for you may want to look on any help pages for your mail provider and see if they have any advice specific to their service.

Mar 2, 2018 10:02 AM in response to TLPaps

It doesn’t operate that way on my ipad, but there may be differences between how ipads and iPhone work and possibly concerns about data usage that keeps a lot of older mail from downloading. This has been moved to the iPhone part of the forum so perhaps someone will chime in that uses an iPhone and yahoo that has specific experience.

If not you may need to remake your question in this part of the forum and specify that its an iphone/yahoo issue to draw some attention to it and see if there is anyone with specific information to help you with.

You could try to google iPhone and yahoo mail and see if there are any articles about limiting the number of mails that are downloaded. I do wonder if it is a data saving feature becauase my ipad and ipod are wifi only and I don’t experience the same thing you do.

iPhone 8, IOS 11.2.6 - How do I increase the number of emails displayed in my Inbox??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.