Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restriction code

I have forgotten my restriction passcode but am not locked out any way to find it before I'm locked out I5 phone

iPhone 5 with 10 iOS

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:09 AM

Unless you remember it there is no way nor any where to find it. All you can do is erase the device by restoring it as new in iTunes to reset it. See Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

“If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.”

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 9:09 AM in response to Tundra sr5

Unless you remember it there is no way nor any where to find it. All you can do is erase the device by restoring it as new in iTunes to reset it. See Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

“If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.”

restriction code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.