Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime and IOs updates

We have been using FaceTime for over a year now between our iphones and ipads without any problems. However since the iOS 11 was issued, we begun to have problems and now with every new update, our FaceTime settings get messed up.......

We have a total of 6 facetime users, everybody is using Apple device, some are different model, some are different platforms - iphones and ipads. However, after every iOS update, FaceTime calling directory gets out of order. When I try to call my mom - then my wife answers, when I try to call my son - my daughter's iphone rings..... It is extremely frustrating and annoying. So we all have to get on phones and everybody change the FaceTime settings, it works again until next iOS 11 is issued and the circus starts again...... Is it only our problem, or are there any other users who have been experiencing it ? what is the permanent solution for it ?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:50 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

facetime and IOs updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.