Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers Upgrade problem

Numbers came with my 2014 MacBook Pro. I want the latest version, but when I go to the app store the only option I see is to upgrade, and when I try to do that, I get the message that I never purchased it so I can't upgrade. There is no "Get" option. How do I buy it??

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:06 AM

Hi,

The latest version of Numbers available for downoad at the App Store requires macOS 10.12 or later. If your Mac is running El Capitan 10.11.2 as your profile indicates, you would need to upgrade to the latest macOS available which is High Sierra v10.13 in order to install Numbers.

It appears your 2014 MBPro can upgrade to High Sierra > How to download macOS High Sierra - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 11:06 AM in response to eadca

Hi,

The latest version of Numbers available for downoad at the App Store requires macOS 10.12 or later. If your Mac is running El Capitan 10.11.2 as your profile indicates, you would need to upgrade to the latest macOS available which is High Sierra v10.13 in order to install Numbers.

It appears your 2014 MBPro can upgrade to High Sierra > How to download macOS High Sierra - Apple Support

Numbers Upgrade problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.