Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plz Help Iphone 6 Backup From Itunes To Iphone 8+

Salam, Hello,

My Name Is Ellahi And Need a Big Help!

I Have Iphone 6 now, And Today I Have Buy Iphone 8+, Now Transferring My Data My I6 Ti I8+ From Itunes, After Backing Up From I6, New Iam Restoring To I8+ When I Click Restore Its Asking Backup Password, But I Dont Know My Backup Password, Search On Google About It, Its Was Showing Do General - Setting - Reset - Reset All Setting When I Click On It Its Asking Me Restriction Password, I Also Dont Know About It , Tryed Everythink But Nothing Works, Plz Plz Help Me Out! 🙂🙂🙂

🙂

Regards

Ellahi

iPhone 6, iOS 10.1.1, To Iphone 8+ iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:29 AM

If you don't know the password for an encrypted iTunes backup, then you can't use that backup.

If you don't know the restriction passcode, your only option is to forcibly erase the device and set it up as new.

If you restore a backup of that device to another device, the restriction settings will be applied to the new device.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 11:29 AM in response to ellahi67

If you don't know the password for an encrypted iTunes backup, then you can't use that backup.

If you don't know the restriction passcode, your only option is to forcibly erase the device and set it up as new.

If you restore a backup of that device to another device, the restriction settings will be applied to the new device.

Plz Help Iphone 6 Backup From Itunes To Iphone 8+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.