Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i rotate my phone horizontal to view a chart the price tracking feature has a bug where it doesn’t align to where I touch

Often times i will rotate to horizontal and then touch a point in the chart, instead it display a different price from a different date. The chart is slightly blurred and usually ends about a centimeter from where it should. Sometimes the farthest right it will go is the center of the screen. See screenshot below. I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Please help as this is super annoying.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:54 AM

There are no replies.

When i rotate my phone horizontal to view a chart the price tracking feature has a bug where it doesn’t align to where I touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.