Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: PLS ITS REALLY IMPORTANT !!

MY FRIENDS WITH IPHONE 8 PLUS AND IPHONE 6 GOT THE INDIAN MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE AND WE TRIED TO REBOOT AND NOW BOTH PHONES ARE STUCK ON THE APPLE SCREEN(THE REBOOT SCREEN) AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WE TRIED EVERYTHING, IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIX THAT WITHOUT DELETING EVERYTHING ON THE PHONE?

Posted on

Mar 2, 2018 3:55 PM in response to I_NEED_HELP_RIGHT_NOW In response to I_NEED_HELP_RIGHT_NOW

Probably not, to answer your question. Please, please don't type your questions in all-capital letters. The question might be important, but it's hard to read the text. Before you do a complete erase, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

What do you mean by 'Indian message?'

Mar 2, 2018 3:55 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 2, 2018 4:01 PM in response to zfJames In response to zfJames

The new bug that you send the indian or some other language symbol i dont really know..

btw, we tried everything in this guide, the next step is the restore with the itunes, we just dont want to delete everything in the phone.

Mar 2, 2018 4:01 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 2, 2018 4:03 PM in response to I_NEED_HELP_RIGHT_NOW In response to I_NEED_HELP_RIGHT_NOW

I would contact Apple Support: Get started

They can help you resolve the issue and they might have a solution besides just resetting your iPhone. In the future, create iTunes and/or iCloud backups to ensure that at least most of your data is protected: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Mar 2, 2018 4:03 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: I_NEED_HELP_RIGHT_NOW

Question: PLS ITS REALLY IMPORTANT !!