Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t submit a review in App Store

When I write a review and press Send, nothing happens. I have ensured that I have filled all fields and the Send button is blue. The problem has persisted ever since I got my first iPhone last year. The problem followed me when I changed phone.

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 3:29 PM

Hello Phantonym,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that after writing your review in the App Store you are not able to send the review even though the send button is blue. The following article has steps which may help when an app is not working as expected which may include contacting the App Developer via their website:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 3:29 PM in response to Phantonym

Hello Phantonym,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that after writing your review in the App Store you are not able to send the review even though the send button is blue. The following article has steps which may help when an app is not working as expected which may include contacting the App Developer via their website:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Can’t submit a review in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.