Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot the answers to the questions. Is there a solution to this problem

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:34 PM

I is not work the resetof two factor authentication because I forgot to add rescue email when I click “ forgotten answer “ to reset answer questions . This message appears to me , can u help me about this issued

User uploaded file

10 replies

Mar 2, 2018 3:32 PM in response to moustafa139

Read the article I linked to (it's in blue text). If that doesn't solve your problem, contact Apple Support: Get started

I don't represent Apple Support and I can't fix your specific account.

Reset your security questions

1. Go to iforgot.apple.com.
  2. Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
  3. Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
    User uploaded file
  4. Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
  5. Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity. The information you’re asked to provide may vary based on your account details and other factors. If you don't get any options to verify your identity, you can't reset your security questions at this time.
  6. Choose new security questions and answers and select Continue. See our tips for choosing security questions and keeping your account secure.
    User uploaded file

After you reset your security questions, you might want to set up two-factor authentication instead. It's the best way to keep your account secure, and you won't need to remember any security questions. You can set up two-factor authentication right from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later or your Mac with OS X El Capitan or later.

I would refrain from posting your email in a public forum. 😉

Mar 3, 2018 6:58 AM in response to moustafa139

Below are links to articles about how to contact Apple ID Support for help. You need to click on them to load the article.

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Mar 4, 2018 6:26 AM in response to moustafa139

Message activation error

Have someone else attempt to sign in using their Apple ID. If they can successfully sign in and use Messages/FaceTime, it may be your Apple ID.Someone I know had this happen and I was able to sign in usingmy Apple ID. After a call to Apple Support and then being elevated to a tier 2 support person, it turned out it was a problem with their Apple ID. It took the software engineers 3-4 days to fix the problem. When calling Apple, make sure you tell them it is an Apple ID problem so you don't get charged.

There is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

I forgot the answers to the questions. Is there a solution to this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.