Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I redeem a card like today I had a 40 dollar iTunes card and I only got 18 :(

I don’t know what I did but I had 4 tens and It only gave me 18!!!!

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 3:26 PM

First of all, try restarting iTunes on your device to see if your balance simply hasn't been updated.

Second, make sure that you have followed the proper redemption procedure for each card as given here: Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, Apple Music Gift Cards, and content codes - Apple Support

If the code on the card was already exposed, then the balance on the card may already have been redeemed.

Third, if the previous steps did not solve your issue, read through this article and try the solutions listed there: If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support

If none of the above works, contact Apple Support: Contact Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 3:26 PM in response to maddifromadel

First of all, try restarting iTunes on your device to see if your balance simply hasn't been updated.

Second, make sure that you have followed the proper redemption procedure for each card as given here: Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, Apple Music Gift Cards, and content codes - Apple Support

If the code on the card was already exposed, then the balance on the card may already have been redeemed.

Third, if the previous steps did not solve your issue, read through this article and try the solutions listed there: If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support

If none of the above works, contact Apple Support: Contact Apple Support

When I redeem a card like today I had a 40 dollar iTunes card and I only got 18 :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.