Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does one go back to an earlier download. I have 11.2.6 and it’s sucking the life out of my battery. With 11.2.5 I could go a couple of days without charging. I’m beginning to be very unhappy with Apple!

Checked battery life and settings. I have iPhone 8+

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 5:01 PM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2018 8:53 AM in response to deggie

Over a week ago. All settings are the same as what I had except my mail is missed out. When I go into my folders the emails filed shows for a second then disappears. Also I can’t turn on for iPad to receive calls. Totally missed up and right now will never purchase another Apple product.! Will be going to Apple store and seeing what they can do.

How does one go back to an earlier download. I have 11.2.6 and it’s sucking the life out of my battery. With 11.2.5 I could go a couple of days without charging. I’m beginning to be very unhappy with Apple!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.