Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im sitting using my ipad pro and suddenly have a split screen. How do i get one screen back

I am working on my ipad pro and suddenly have two screens on the page. How do i get one screen back

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 4:33 AM

Unless something weird is going on, you have multitasking enabled on the iPad. Take a look at this for more information.

Use Multitasking on your iPad - Apple Support

If you still can’t slide the one app off of the screen after you disable multitasking, close all apps, restart the iPad and then see if the split screen goes away.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 4:33 AM in response to Dave Paperd

Unless something weird is going on, you have multitasking enabled on the iPad. Take a look at this for more information.

Use Multitasking on your iPad - Apple Support

If you still can’t slide the one app off of the screen after you disable multitasking, close all apps, restart the iPad and then see if the split screen goes away.

Im sitting using my ipad pro and suddenly have a split screen. How do i get one screen back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.