Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not possible to change country/region - what to do?

Hello,

I am writing as I need help with changing country/region on my Apple ID. I have moved from one country to another, and closed the bank account that I used for my Apple ID payments. I want to add a new card information, but can't verify it because they have to match the country of issuance of the card. When I go to changing country/region, I get the note that "it is not possible to make any changes at this moment". What does that mean? How can I change it? I am really afraid I will loose my iCloud data because I haven't paid this month's fee.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 4:44 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 5:22 PM in response to selma223

Buy/redeem an iTunes Gift card in the country you are changing to that has sufficient value to cover your iCloud payment. Make sure you still have your additional iCloud space as a subscription.

You need a credit card issued in the country you want to change to and a billing address in that country.

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region

Not possible to change country/region - what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.