Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple musice won play there all grey

My Apple Music won’t play after I just renewed my subscription

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 5:16 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2018 6:51 AM in response to zamair

Hey, zamair.

It appears that the music you're playing with your Apple Music subscription appear grey and won't play. I'm happy to help.

About iCloud Music Library icons and status -- Make sure iCloud Music Library is turned on.

If your songs appear in light gray text

Your songs might appear in iTunes in light gray text for a variety of reasons. Those reasons include:

• You're not connected to iCloud Music Library. If you see a Disconnected icon in the upper-right corner of iTunes, you're not connected to iCloud Music Library. Click the icon to reconnect.
  • The song isn't in Apple Music or isn't available in your current country or region. These songs also appear in gray if you search for them in Apple Music.
  • Restrictions are turned on for explicit tracks. Learn more about Restrictions.
  • An artist or content provider made changes or edits to an album. You might need to remove the album from your library and add it back from the Apple Music catalog.

Turn on iCloud Music Library -- Make sure iCloud Music Library has been turned on on all of the devices you're using your Apple Music subscription.

Cheers!

My apple musice won play there all grey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.