Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I continuously highlight a railroad continuously displayed in a video using final cut pro x?

I have aerial video of a large rail yard that contains 10 railroads running in parallel. I want to continuously highlight 2 specific rail road lines while viewing video. Can I do this with Final Cut Pro and how? Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 5:42 PM

2 replies

Mar 3, 2018 2:57 AM in response to BoLeRoy1

BoLeRoy1 wrote:

I have aerial video of a large rail yard that contains 10 railroads running in parallel. I want to continuously highlight 2 specific rail road lines while viewing video. Can I do this with Final Cut Pro and how? Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Yes.

You can apply a number of possible effects, using masks to restrict where they apply, and keyframe the masks.

Can I continuously highlight a railroad continuously displayed in a video using final cut pro x?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.