Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 Battery life

Dear Apple

My IPhone 6-IOS 11.2.6 has been dying a lot. I leave my house with my phone on 100% and 10 minutes later it dies and turns it self back on at 10%

would you please be able to help

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 8:15 PM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2018 8:18 PM in response to haydenfromperth

iPhone Battery and Performance

Power Mgmt for iPhone 6 through 7s batteries

A Message to Our Customers - Apple

This is an iOS 11 power management problem that will be fixed in the next release. Apple has announced a battery replacement program through Dec. 2018 to replace the battery for $29. This applies to all iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 models and later.

“Apple is reducing the price of an out-of-warranty iPhone battery replacement from $79 to $29 - for anyone with an iPhone 6 or later whose battery needs to be replaced, starting in late January and available worldwide through December 2018. Details will be provided soon on apple.com.

Early in 2018, we will issue an iOS software update with new features that give users more visibility into the health of their iPhone's battery, so they can see for themselves if its condition is affecting performance."

Iphone 6 Battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.