Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown Folder

Can Someone advise me please what is the Folder that Iv'e marked ?

I have a CrashPlan backup software - maybe related ?

Thanks.

See Info on right pic ...

User uploaded file

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), null

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 4:36 AM

Those files are created by "CrashPlan".

Any backup strategy is better than none, but that product is not a very good choice. As you probably know its "home" version been deprecated anyway, so if that's what you're using you will soon need to find a replacement.

I rely exclusively on multiple, redundant Time Machine backups kept offsite and have no non-Apple offsite backup products to recommend. Although I don't use it, "Backblaze" seems to get fewer complaints than others though.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 4:36 AM in response to rony-z

Those files are created by "CrashPlan".

Any backup strategy is better than none, but that product is not a very good choice. As you probably know its "home" version been deprecated anyway, so if that's what you're using you will soon need to find a replacement.

I rely exclusively on multiple, redundant Time Machine backups kept offsite and have no non-Apple offsite backup products to recommend. Although I don't use it, "Backblaze" seems to get fewer complaints than others though.

Unknown Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.