Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appstore fail download and update

Hello, My appstore wouldnt dowload or update. It will just popup

(Verification Require)

(Tap ok to sign in and view ur billing info)

But i already did it and put my credit card ..but it keep decline and blablabla! Seriously need some help!

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply
8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 12:00 AM in response to Martin0722

Hi Martin0722

I had a similar problem before. Do you have more than one Apple ID, if so and you are using the same card for both accounts it create a problem and keep declining. You will have to go the account that you are using anymore and remove you the card information,( also make sure both accounts are paid in full if there is a balance on the other account) after you have done that, it should work.

Best of Luck

Mar 3, 2018 12:14 AM in response to Martin0722

Have you tried changing your card via your computer's iTunes instead of on an iOS device (or on an iOS device if currently using an iOS device) ?

For a card to have a change of being accepted by iTunes it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including layout and spacing) as on the iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on the account). Prepaid cards are unlikely to be accepted, and not all debit cards seem to work with iTunes. If you want to contact iTunes Support about it use the 'contact Support' link at the top right of every page on here

Appstore fail download and update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.