Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleID suspended text

very helpful answers. Received a text today. No number, just ‘Apple Team’ ‘The AppleID associated with this number has been locked for security reasons. Please follow the link to unlock your account’

who Can I report it to?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 3:39 AM

From https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204759 :

To report a suspicious email, forward the message to Apple with complete header information. To forward the email: In macOS Mail, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu at the top of your computer screen.

These email addresses are monitored by Apple, but you might not receive a reply to your report.

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, please send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 3:39 AM in response to Sally987

From https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204759 :

To report a suspicious email, forward the message to Apple with complete header information. To forward the email: In macOS Mail, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu at the top of your computer screen.

These email addresses are monitored by Apple, but you might not receive a reply to your report.

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, please send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message.

AppleID suspended text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.