Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos from iCloud

Hello,

I can't see my latest photos from iPhone on MacBook Photos. I use iClouds and recently I've changed my iCloud id email.

Every time I restart my MacBook I get prompt to sign in to my old iCloud id. Still, In the preferences I am signed in with my new id. I am wondering, why my new photos from iPhone won't show?

Thank you
Ari

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:50 PM

2 replies

Mar 3, 2018 9:21 AM in response to arisan101

What version of the OS and of Photos do you have (clearly it is not OS X 10.7.4 as you state)

What iCloud services are you using and what is their status

when you changed your iCloud accout to a new one

recently I've changed my iCloud id email.

you now need to upload everything to the new account which depending on what you have and what services you are using could take a long time

LN

Mar 3, 2018 2:30 PM in response to arisan101

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

photos from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.