Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID email verification website - X-Frame-Options error

Hi.

I'm having a problem getting Apple ID email verification to work. The verification email comes through fine, but when I click the link the browser (I've tried mobile Safari on multiple devices as well as Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge on the desktop) the page fails with a security error.

Specifically, when you click the link you just get an endless spinner below the "Enter your Apple ID and password to verify…" message and if you look in the browser console you'll see the following error…

Refused to display 'idmsa.apple.com/appleauth/auth…' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'deny'.

The email address is associated with a sandbox account (I'm an iOS developer), but I don't believe this is relevant.

Additionally, I'm based in the UK if this has any bearing on things in terms of server config, etc.

Regards,

John Parker.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:56 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple ID email verification website - X-Frame-Options error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.