Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I return my faulty iPhone which is still under warranty through an online store with I bought it from In Nigeria ( YUDALA). This was done over two months ago and I'm yet to get it repaired, a replacement or refund. I'm highly dissatisfied,

I returned my phone for support for over two months now, I'm yet to get it replaced, a refund or a replacement. What do I do and how long does it take please?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 3:55 AM

If this is a formal Apple Authorised store you should approach the manager first. Then come back and tell us what that response is and we may be able to guide you further.

If it was not an Apple store you can only deal with the store. Apple does not get involved with the behaviour of regular retailers, physical stores or on-line.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 3:55 AM in response to temitopefromabuja

If this is a formal Apple Authorised store you should approach the manager first. Then come back and tell us what that response is and we may be able to guide you further.

If it was not an Apple store you can only deal with the store. Apple does not get involved with the behaviour of regular retailers, physical stores or on-line.

I return my faulty iPhone which is still under warranty through an online store with I bought it from In Nigeria ( YUDALA). This was done over two months ago and I'm yet to get it repaired, a replacement or refund. I'm highly dissatisfied,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.