Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i clean my iPhone 7 plus`s camera lens ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:22 PM

Hello,

iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus

Clean your iPhone immediately if it comes in contact with anything that might cause stains or other damage—for example, dirt or sand, ink, makeup, soap, detergent, acids or acidic foods, or lotions. Follow these guidelines:

• Unplug all cables and turn off your iPhone.
  • Use a soft, lint-free cloth—for example, a lens cloth.
  • Avoid getting moisture in openings.
  • Don’t use cleaning products or compressed air.

Your iPhone has a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic—oil repellent—coating. On iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus, the coating is on the front and back. This coating wears over time with normal use. Cleaning products and abrasive materials will further diminish the coating and might scratch your iPhone.

Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 12:22 PM in response to Niloy9656

Hello,

iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus

Clean your iPhone immediately if it comes in contact with anything that might cause stains or other damage—for example, dirt or sand, ink, makeup, soap, detergent, acids or acidic foods, or lotions. Follow these guidelines:

• Unplug all cables and turn off your iPhone.
  • Use a soft, lint-free cloth—for example, a lens cloth.
  • Avoid getting moisture in openings.
  • Don’t use cleaning products or compressed air.

Your iPhone has a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic—oil repellent—coating. On iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus, the coating is on the front and back. This coating wears over time with normal use. Cleaning products and abrasive materials will further diminish the coating and might scratch your iPhone.

Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.