Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I deauthorize computers on iTunes in Windows?

Hi,

I'd like to deauthorize all currently authorized computers from using iTunes so I can reauthorize the ones I'd like to.

My problem is that when I go to contact Apple support, they have put in place new protocols, so I can't contact them as they want a serial number to the APPLE device I'm using. The problem with that is that I don't HAVE an APPLE device to take a serial number from.

Apple, you are running on thin ice and I'm seriously considering abandoning your services. It used to be where you could go to Apple Support and they just took your name and number and voila... a customer service rep was at your service.

MSI Custom Desktop-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 5:43 AM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2018 6:40 AM in response to turingtest2

I wouldn't say things are fixed. I got what I wanted, but it shouldn't have been as complicated to get there as it was.

If Apple has customer service for customers, that's great. But they have too many categories for too many things. iOS and MacOS are very simple, I think Apple's Customer Service should reflect the very same concept/motto rather than taking people in unnecessary circles that could land them at the same destination as it did me.

How can I deauthorize computers on iTunes in Windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.