Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was billed twice. How do I get my money back

I was billed twice on my ITunes Account... How do I ge a refund for this charge?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 5:21 AM

If it shows twice on your iTunes account's purchase history (i.e. one of the 'charges' isn't just : About payment card authorisation holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support) follow the instructions on the page that you posted from :

You can report a problem with any purchase that you've made in the last 90 days. Find the purchase that you need help with, then click Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps.

Or use the 'contact Support' link at the top right of every page on here

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 5:21 AM in response to anitrafromorangeburg

If it shows twice on your iTunes account's purchase history (i.e. one of the 'charges' isn't just : About payment card authorisation holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support) follow the instructions on the page that you posted from :

You can report a problem with any purchase that you've made in the last 90 days. Find the purchase that you need help with, then click Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps.

Or use the 'contact Support' link at the top right of every page on here

I was billed twice. How do I get my money back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.