Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Id like to cancel my itune acct. Marvin Brady

Please cancel my iTune accoumt. Marvin Brady

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 5:43 AM

iTunes accounts can't be cancelled (and even if they could fellow users on here couldn't do it for you anyway). If you no longer want to use the account remove any personal details from it (e.g. Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support), cancel any subscriptions on it (View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support and Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support), delete all of its downloads, and stop using it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 5:43 AM in response to marvbrady3

iTunes accounts can't be cancelled (and even if they could fellow users on here couldn't do it for you anyway). If you no longer want to use the account remove any personal details from it (e.g. Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support), cancel any subscriptions on it (View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support and Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support), delete all of its downloads, and stop using it

Id like to cancel my itune acct. Marvin Brady

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.