Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to create a photo book but so slow to download photos from iCloud - is there another way?

I’m trying to do a photo book but so slow to download photos from cloud - any suggestions /

iPhoto '11

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 7:23 AM

2 replies

Mar 3, 2018 12:36 PM in response to Cericloda

Are you creating the book in iPhoto or Photos? The signature of your question says "iPhoto", but the question is in the Photos forum.

It may be easier to work on your photo book, if you create it in a separate photos library, with only the photos you need in the book. This second library would be stored locally and not sync with iCloud. A second advantage would be, that you could archive the library on a backups drive, once you have finished the book. This way you would not accidentally delete or edit photos that are used in the book project, see: Create additional libraries

I’m trying to create a photo book but so slow to download photos from iCloud - is there another way?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.