Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Clip Frozen when exported

Okay, I have searched everywhere and can't find help. I have created an interview with a synced clip but before and after the sync clip I have other added files. On the timeline it works just fine and the interview looks good. But when I export it, everything plays but the synced clip portion of the interview. It's frozen on 1 frame for the whole interview. I tried exporting it into different formats, i tried making the interview a compound clip and exporting it but still the same result. I just sent it over to compressor to see if it would work before I headed to work. I will check it on my lunch. I failed to mention that each time i tried to export, the preview that shows before you name the file plays the interview just fine. Its only the final movie that shows the sync clip on one frame. Can anyone assist or know what I may be doing or not doing correctly? Thanks.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 7:03 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sync Clip Frozen when exported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.