Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

read a PDF files in anteprima

Hi,

I have a Mac with macOS High Serra 10.13.3 and after last updating I have problem with vision of pdf files, all the screen of the file have black lines and the documents is unreadable.

I 'm obligate to upload acrobat reader for see and read the file.

Does any of you have the same problem? Solution?

Thank you

Ciao

Marco

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 7:23 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2018 9:04 AM in response to skoo64

Hi skoo64,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're having trouble with being unable to view a PDF on your Mac.

Is this happening with only one PDF or any PDF that you try to open? Are you using the Preview app to view your PDF or are you using another application? If this is only happening with one PDF, there may be an issue with the file itself. You may need to try and re-download that file from wherever you obtained it from. If this is happening with multiple PDF files, I recommend to try setting up a test user account to see if the same thing happens. How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac

It may also help to try restarting your Mac in safe mode and testing your PDF there to see if the issue continues to happen. Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

Let me know how those steps work out for you.

Best regards.

read a PDF files in anteprima

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.