Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

vibration and bottom speaker not working on iPhone 8 plus

Bottom speaker and vibration not working

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 3:04 PM

Hi bobataol,

I see that the bottom speaker on your iPhone isn't working. You're also having an issue with vibration.

For assistance with your speaker, please try the steps in this support article: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker .

For the vibration issue, I would like to gather some more information. When did this start and have you made sure that the Ring/Silent switch isn't enabled? Also, please confirm that vibrate is turned on in Settings > Sounds.

Kind Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 3:04 PM in response to bobataol

Hi bobataol,

I see that the bottom speaker on your iPhone isn't working. You're also having an issue with vibration.

For assistance with your speaker, please try the steps in this support article: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker .

For the vibration issue, I would like to gather some more information. When did this start and have you made sure that the Ring/Silent switch isn't enabled? Also, please confirm that vibrate is turned on in Settings > Sounds.

Kind Regards.

vibration and bottom speaker not working on iPhone 8 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.