Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing iPhone selfies to Keynote make them smaller

I imported many pictures (that were taken from my iPhone) from Finder to Keynote in one shot. The pictures taken in selfie mode automatically get smaller. The other stay as they were.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance !

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12), null

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:06 AM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2018 3:08 AM in response to BonneSoirée

Perhaps a little more information would assist.

How do you transfer the Selfies from your iPhone to your Mac? AirDrop should give your 'full size' images whereas if you sent them by eMail you may be sending and receiving smaller images.

Checking 'Get Info' for the files within Finder will show Dimensions in pixels. Are they all much the same size?

Mar 4, 2018 12:55 PM in response to pamfrombalwyn

Hi, thanks.

I import them to Photos via usb. I just checked and the selfies are indeed a lot smaller than the other pictures ! ( ca. 80 Ko vs ca. 1 Mo (it is an old iPhone 4 !))

But in Photos and in Preview they appear the same size (as the other pictures) - and I would like to know if I can keep them all roughly the same size by inserting them into Keynote (I don't care about the quality), or if I have to re-size them one by one. I'm talking about tenths of pictures.

Is it a bit clearer ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Importing iPhone selfies to Keynote make them smaller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.