Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm getting an unknown error stopped (err=416) from iTunes. It appears as though everything downloaded as expected but the error notification persists. Latest iTunes (PC) installed.

I'm getting an unknown error stopped (err=416) from iTunes. It appears as though everything downloaded as expected but the error notification persists. Latest iTunes (PC) installed.

I've removed and re-downloaded the album from iTunes Store.

Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Professional Edition (Build 16299)

Dell Inc. XPS 8700

iTunes 12.7.3.46

FairPlay 2.13.16

iPod Updater Library 12.0

Apple Mobile Device 11.0.5.14

Apple Mobile Device Driver 1.67.0.0

iPhone X, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:18 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2018 6:50 AM in response to kcfromlakewood

Greetings, kcfromlakewood!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with an error in iTunes on your PC and I am happy to help out! Take a look at this article with the best steps to follow If you see an error in iTunes on your Mac or PC. This article will guide you through the troubleshooting steps you need to take, along with the next steps to take if the issues continue.
Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.