Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duolingo problems

I’m having a problem with the clubs in the duolingo app...I joined on club...but I can’t seem to leave it. I have tried leaving it like 15 times... and I won’t work. All it does is glitch for a second and I’m back in the club. Ive tried erasing the page 3 times, logging out of my account, and doing a hard shut down. None of theses things seem to work. Someone please help me figure out how to fix this.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:48 AM

Draco. wrote:

I’m having a problem with the clubs in the duolingo app...I joined on club...but I can’t seem to leave it. I have tried leaving it like 15 times... and I won’t work. All it does is glitch for a second and I’m back in the club. Ive tried erasing the page 3 times, logging out of my account, and doing a hard shut down. None of theses things seem to work. Someone please help me figure out how to fix this.

ask the app developer or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 10:48 AM in response to Draco.

Draco. wrote:

ask the app developer or look at their support site.

Duolingo problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.