Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i have iphone 5s. ran on ios 10.3 and everything was good. after update and restore when phone starts u have only one try to make call and talk to someone, after that CALL FAILED text will be your message everytime u try to make call.. i dont

Hello, i have iphone 5s. ran on ios 10.3 and everything was good. after update and restore when phone starts u have only one try to make call and talk to someone, after that CALL FAILED text will be your message everytime u try to make call.. i dont know how it is but fact is that all lines of signal are full but i still cant make a call..... i dont know if it is ios problem, after that i updated it to 11.2.6 but problem still is eating my nerves.. thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.6, no

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:55 AM

There are no replies.

Hello, i have iphone 5s. ran on ios 10.3 and everything was good. after update and restore when phone starts u have only one try to make call and talk to someone, after that CALL FAILED text will be your message everytime u try to make call.. i dont

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.