Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music has suddenly stopped playing on one of my Apple TVs 4th gen. It tries to play then Not Playing shows and it reverts to the list of songs. Also under For You all the previous choices have disappeared.

I have tried restarting Apple TV and also disconnecting and reconnecting power. I have other AppleTVs on this account and they are all working perfectly. Also everything else about the AppleTV is working fine.

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 11:56 AM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2018 7:00 AM in response to Patricia90

Greetings, Patricia90!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue using Apple Music on one Apple TV. You’ve tried excellent steps restarting the device and I am happy to assist! At this point I would recommend following this article to sign out and then Sign in to the iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV. Once you have signed back in, test to see if the issue is happening still.
Let me know the results and have a great day!

apple music has suddenly stopped playing on one of my Apple TVs 4th gen. It tries to play then Not Playing shows and it reverts to the list of songs. Also under For You all the previous choices have disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.