Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This doesnt work either

I have tried all option to get photos from my iphone7 to my Win10PC. I have tried drivers, updating, cords, slots restarts - you name it, all other options that have worked before do not provide a resolution any more. My PC recognizes the phone, rarely sees the photos, when it does i try to take them off but only can do it for a short time and find myself in an endless loop of fixes that do not work anymore.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 11:02 AM

4 replies

Apr 2, 2018 5:04 PM in response to Eric Root

Now i have seen this, no. I cannot fill up the available space and see the photos on my PC and have followed the steps online and tried multiple other variations.

I have went to the hardware and checked for issues at this point. Still unable to get photos off the phone. There was a day when i was able to do it for about 5 minutes (in the last three months) but when i got out of the folder and went back - the iPhone shows no photos in the PC. Sometimes i get the "Trust" prompt and sometimes i get the PC prompt '...what would you like to do with this device'

This doesnt work either

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.