Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes on my recently deleted deleted on It’s own

My notes deleted off my recently deleted but It did not take 30 days, i deleted a very important note by mistake and it deleted off recently deleted, did not back it up either, how do I get it back?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:44 PM

If you deleted it off of recently deleted and did not make a backup, then there is no hope. Your only chance would be if you had an Apple device which has not connected to the internet recently (and therefore the Notes app might still have the old note). If that's the case, DO NOT allow that device to connect to the internet. Open the Notes app and copy the entire contents of the note and put the contents elsewhere.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 12:44 PM in response to lauren1772

If you deleted it off of recently deleted and did not make a backup, then there is no hope. Your only chance would be if you had an Apple device which has not connected to the internet recently (and therefore the Notes app might still have the old note). If that's the case, DO NOT allow that device to connect to the internet. Open the Notes app and copy the entire contents of the note and put the contents elsewhere.

My notes on my recently deleted deleted on It’s own

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.