Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Server responded with an error

Hello Folks,

So yesterday I started to have issues with the iTunes store, not being able to purchase content. The issue was probably due to something going on with invalid or not verified certificates in the Keychain Acess.

In the attempt to fix it, I messed around with some keychain certificates. This morning, I realize that my iCloud Calendar does not work and want to sync. When I open Calendar on mac, I get a pop-up message:

User uploaded file

On the left of the calendar window, where you can select visible calendars, I see a warning sign next to iCloud.

User uploaded file

I think this is due to a certificate issue. I had the same problem with iCloud Contacts, but was able to fix it. However, I think the calendar certificate is different from the contact certificate.

When I click on the warning sign, it does not show me which certificate is being problematic.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:52 PM

There are no replies.

Server responded with an error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.