Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve tried to cancel and get a refund for a subscription on my sons phone. Just got chargered twice again

Need to cancel and get refund

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 2:44 PM

Did you actually pay for this subscription? See this article to view your recent iTunes purchases: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you received this charge notification in an email, it could be a phishing attempt: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you did, see this article for help with cancelling Apple-based subscriptions: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If your subscription is not billed through Apple, see this article: Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

To contest a charge with a subscription billed through Apple, see this link: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Sorry, that's a lot of links! 😁

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 2:44 PM in response to Vcollado907

Did you actually pay for this subscription? See this article to view your recent iTunes purchases: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you received this charge notification in an email, it could be a phishing attempt: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you did, see this article for help with cancelling Apple-based subscriptions: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If your subscription is not billed through Apple, see this article: Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

To contest a charge with a subscription billed through Apple, see this link: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Sorry, that's a lot of links! 😁

I’ve tried to cancel and get a refund for a subscription on my sons phone. Just got chargered twice again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.