Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPhone 8 won’t let me agree to iCloud terms and conditions

Recently upgraded from iPhone 6 to an 8 Plus and transfered all data from the 6 to 8. However, when I try to agree to terms and conditions for new iCloud update to won’t work. Any ideas or advice on how to fix this?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 8:34 AM

Hello kaashifa1,
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you've had some trouble accepting the iCloud terms and conditions, and I have some information that may help.

If you have not already, it's always a good idea to restart your phone as described in the article below.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Next, check and see if Restrictions are enabled on your device. If so, disable restrictions and try accepting the iCloud Terms and Conditions again.
Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If Restrictions are not enabled, or if the trouble persists, try signing out of iCloud. Once you're signed out, restart your iPhone, and then sign back in to iCloud as described below.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support
If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 8:34 AM in response to kaashifa1

Hello kaashifa1,
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you've had some trouble accepting the iCloud terms and conditions, and I have some information that may help.

If you have not already, it's always a good idea to restart your phone as described in the article below.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Next, check and see if Restrictions are enabled on your device. If so, disable restrictions and try accepting the iCloud Terms and Conditions again.
Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If Restrictions are not enabled, or if the trouble persists, try signing out of iCloud. Once you're signed out, restart your iPhone, and then sign back in to iCloud as described below.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support
If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

My new iPhone 8 won’t let me agree to iCloud terms and conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.