Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vuze 360 footage with FCP X

Okay, so I'm really excited about producing and editing 360 video, both 2D and 3D. I have used FCP X for many years and I love it. And of course the recent upgrade allows for editing of 360 video. Yay! So I bought a Vuze+ 360 camera, (and dropped about $1,100 doing so) and I am getting NOWHERE. Can FCP X even 'talk' to this video format? I have seen tutorials on editing 360 GoPro, etc. on YouTube but I can't find anything specifically addressing Vuze with FCP X. When I import video clips from the Vuze camera, it appears as just a jumbled mess. I set the viewer to 360, equirectangular, monoscopic, etc. as suggested but it remains basically useless. Can someone tell me what I'm missing, what I'm doing wrong? The free 'Humaneyes' editor works of course, but is very limited and is not in the same league as FCP. Help a rookie out here, please. 🙂

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 3:51 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Vuze 360 footage with FCP X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.