Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel an unauthorized purchase & receive a refund?

My son was playing on my phone, listening to music, and purchased an Apple Music Membership. I did not authorize this. How do I cancel this and receive a refund?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:36 AM

Hi Kirby007,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. If you would like to cancel an Apple Music membership, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful:
Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support
To inquire about a possible refund, you may need to contact Support directly and explain the situation:
If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Apple Support
Apple - Support - Product Selection
Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 6:36 AM in response to Kirby007

Hi Kirby007,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. If you would like to cancel an Apple Music membership, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful:
Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support
To inquire about a possible refund, you may need to contact Support directly and explain the situation:
If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Apple Support
Apple - Support - Product Selection
Regards.

How do I cancel an unauthorized purchase & receive a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.