Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touchscreen error

I have an iphone 7+ , sometimes my screen randomly not responding but the homebutton and the power button is working what should i do?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 9:59 PM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2018 11:41 AM in response to Rivansa225

Hello Rivansa225,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the screen on your iPhone occasionally is not responding. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If your display doesn't respond to touch

If your display doesn't respond, you might need to force restart your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Touchscreen error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.