Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop the Itune account.

How do I stop the Itune account that never wanted. I have not wanted this account. I've been trying for 6 mounths.

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 12:16 AM

If you no longer want to use the account (accounts can't be deleted) remove personal info from it (e.g. payment details : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support), cancel any subscriptions on it (View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support and Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support) and any pre-orders, and stop using it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 12:16 AM in response to Lindalompocli1

If you no longer want to use the account (accounts can't be deleted) remove personal info from it (e.g. payment details : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support), cancel any subscriptions on it (View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support and Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support) and any pre-orders, and stop using it.

How do I stop the Itune account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.