Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music purchased from iTunes Store doesn't play

Hello.

I store my music on my mac in iTunes. About 10% of all albums I purchased from iTunes Store. I sync my iPhone with my mac to transfer only selected albums.

1-st issue: When I go to albums on my iPhone I see all albums I have purchased + albums I synced. How to hide purchased and not downloaded albums on iPhone?

2-nd issue: When I connect Earpods and press play there is 5-15 sec delay between songs. I turn on iPhone screen and see that when current song is playing it doesn't playing, I hear silence, I see song title and 00:00. How to prevent purchased and not downloaded songs to play on my iPhone? How to fix this 5-15 sec delays?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.6

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 12:20 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 5, 2018 12:27 PM in response to Dan850

Hello, Dan850.

It's my understanding that you're getting a delay when listening to your music with the headphones and that you want to know how to hide certain albums. I do have some suggestions that may help with this. Check out this article to help hide your music: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

To help you with the headphone issue, I would suggest seeing if another pair of headphones has the same behavior. This can help narrow down the issue to your iPhone or the headphones.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Mar 8, 2018 12:12 PM in response to Dan850

Hello, Dan850.

Thank you for getting back to us. Your issue with playing the song could be related to your data connection since it doesn't happen with downloaded songs. Try a different Wi-Fi connection if possible. This article can also provide some helpful information: Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference

As far as seeing your songs listed this is expected and you can hide the songs but that's it. You can in the Apple Music app show only downloaded songs/albums under your library.

Keep us updated and we'll go from there.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Mar 7, 2018 10:13 AM in response to brenden dv

The article doesn't help.

It is not a headphone issue. It happens even without a headphone.

In iTunes app on my Mac I selected several albums I want to listen. Next, I sync my iPhone with iTunes. Next, I open Music app on my iPhone and I see all purchased albums that I don't want to see on my iPhone. If I touch shuffle button music starts to play but when current song is purchased song (but not downloaded) music stop to play for about 10-20 sec. After 10-20 sec next song starts to play. I think it is a bug.

Music purchased from iTunes Store doesn't play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.