Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac Pro frozen after installing high sierra.

I managed to put the high sierra program on after a day and a half then I started downloading photos from iCloud which it completed and then old program OS maverick came on for a short time then white Screen froze with black bar and asking me to restart but when I do the same white screen with black bar comes on. Quit installation doesn’t work either. Ps advice help needdd computer of no use tomorrow Mon need to work on it. Thanks

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 5:02 AM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2018 6:33 AM in response to Rajuls

Hi there, Rajuls!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your Mac Pro freezing while trying to install the upgrade to High Sierra and I am happy to help out! Take a look at this article with steps to follow to Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac and see if you are able to restart the computer into safe mode to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to restart the computer normally.
Let me know the results and have a great day!

My Mac Pro frozen after installing high sierra.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.