Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync problems with iTunes

Hello everyone

i am a holder of an iPhone 6 and I recently changed my laptop to a new one. Since I installed the latest version of iTunes, I face the same problem each time I connect my iPhone: there is neither automatic synchronization at all, nor automatic back up of the iPhone contents on the computer (despite the initial choice of automatically back-up which is clearly clicked at the iTunes menu). There is, of course, no sync between the iTunes library and the device. Moreover, I encounter huge problem of assessing my iPhone's contents (photos). There is a possibility of 1 in 10 efforts concerning the assess to my iPhone photos

please help.

thanks in advance

Nestor

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 9:09 AM

Greetings, nespap!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with backing up your iPhone to iTunes and I am more than happy to assist today! I recommend taking a look at this article If your iTunes backup couldn't be completed or you can't restore from a backup. This article will give you the best steps to take to troubleshoot issues with backing up to iTunes, along with the steps to take if the issues continue after performing the steps in the article.
Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2018 9:09 AM in response to nespap

Greetings, nespap!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with backing up your iPhone to iTunes and I am more than happy to assist today! I recommend taking a look at this article If your iTunes backup couldn't be completed or you can't restore from a backup. This article will give you the best steps to take to troubleshoot issues with backing up to iTunes, along with the steps to take if the issues continue after performing the steps in the article.
Cheers!

Sync problems with iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.