Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do when "error 2002F" comes up

I tried to restore my computer and didnt install os x .Now im trying to do it by using the wifi option and error 2002F comes up i ve tried to do it with 2 network conections and i need to have this computer reseted with fabric settings as soon as possible

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 5:42 AM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2018 6:32 AM in response to Sreolon

Hey there Sreolon,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are trying to use Internet Recovery to restore your Mac and you are getting error -2002F. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

You've tried two types of networks, but what type of network/internet connection are you using? If it's a public network it could be blocked at the network level. If this is a home network, I suggest trying Internet Recovery on a different network and see if you get the same result.

You can also take your computer into a local Apple Store and use the connection there if you need to, but I suggest making a reservation first before you go.

Regards.

What to do when "error 2002F" comes up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.